Friday, June 29, 2007

Finally................

Well, the last few days have been such a learning experience! Somehow I ended up with 2 blogs. I finally figured out how to delete one, but I could not add a picture on flickr. It kept saying my configurations were wrong for the remaining blog. (I always knew my configurations were wrong.) . After many tries and with Amanda's help I deleted the blog from flickr and then readded it. Since I had the steps for adding a picture completely memorized, I added the picture with no problem. Amazing what a "little help from your friends" can do. I think I will retire to my " Summer Home" which you can now see pictured below. I will walk to the pond and see if anyone is around.

1 comment:

MER said...

I have already been down to the pond and found him....so back off!

Mary Ellen