Wednesday, September 26, 2007

In Summary

I reluctantly began this program thinking it would be very difficult. It has turned out to be a very beneficial addition to my library training. I did feel like I was playing with paper dolls while creating an avatar, but that was alot of fun. I especially enjoyed setting up the blog and exploring Flickr. I thought LibraryThing was pretty neat. Learning about wiki's and seeing how other libraries were using them was also interesting. YouTube was something I thought was fun and I will go back to that. I would definately enjoy more online training. Mr. Darcy enjoyed the fact that he was the center of attention as usual. It's good to know how much Jane Austen is still appreciated and remember you can always go back to Pemberly. See you ...............

No comments: